Manager with Master Instructor rating looking for new opportunity.

Hi,

I'm Michael a 37 years old Master Instructor from Sweden. I speak English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and basic German.

I became a Dive Instructor in Thailand 2007 where I also stayed and worked for almost three years. Since then I've worked four years in the Maldives, one year in U.A.E, six months teaching DM:s and IDC:s in Mexico. 

Currently I'm in Indonesia working as a General Manager for a 30 room Dive Resort, managing close to 50 staff.

During my career I've also picked up various other skills and certificates such as Equipment Maintenance, Decompression Chamber Operator/Tender & Videography just to mention a few.

I'm a good team player who's used to work with/within multinational teams while living on small islands or in remote areas of the world. I would be willing to relocate anywhere on our beautiful planet for the right offer. A management position within a Resort or Dive Center is preferred but not a must, I'm open minded and will listen to all serious offers or new challenges that might be out there.

If you would like to know more about me or you would like my full CV, then please don't hesitate to send me an email:

Please sign in to view this text

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Michael