English/Hindi / Bengali / Telugu Looking for Dive Master Job, Preferably in Southeast Asia and India

Hi, My name is Adhir Ranjan Pal (also called AJ by my friends) I am a PADI Certified Dive Master in the US , Have been diving for the last 1 year in Florida ( Key West and Key Largo ) and also in fresh water quarry’s  all over the Mid-west ( Chicago , Indiana , Ohio )

By profession am a Project Manager with an IT consulting company at present working for Synergy Global Technologies Inc, I have been living and working in the US for the last 15 Years, originally from India .

Now I have decided to pursue my passion for diving and to  go Pro into Scuba Diving and looking for Dive Master positions, preferably in Southeast Asia and  India ( Andaman Nicobar Islands , Goa , Lakshadweep Islands )

I am fluent in the following languages:

1)           English,

2)           Bengali,

3)           Hindi,

4)           Telugu,

Having Project Management and sales experience helps me interact with people and I consider my major strengths to be communication, hard work and making friends. 

I am also undergoing dive instructor Training and should be completing my certification next month.

I have additional training in Underwater Photography and have my own equipment and because of my skills in videography / Photography   am a favorite with our clients at our local dive shop in Indianapolis.

Due to my extensive experience in sales and marketing ( worked for Bayer and ITC Limited a British American Tabaco company )  I could leverage this experience to create Marketing and sales Campaigns.

I also do not mind to first join as a dive instructor intern and work my way up.

All I require is:

Housing & Food,

If you are interested in my CV or you have any questions about me or my experience, please feel free to contact me at : 

E-mail:

Please sign in to view this text

Whatsapp: +1(484) 238-7383

If given an opportunity, am confident I will not let you down.

Regards / Adhir