Mature MSDT English speaking looking for new opportunity

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for a new opportunity around the globe.

My organized nature and personable attitude make me a great candidate for this position. I take ownership of tasks quickly, I am a creative problem solver, and I am adept at solving problems.

I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I am hardworking, flexible and trustworthy and have a positive professional attitude. I have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service and have proved to be a credit to the dive operations I have previously worked with.

In addition, I have over 8 years’ experience of working in high-level customer service, sales, and marketing fields. I am therefore committed to providing a high-quality service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, my sales background gives me the ability to sell in a much more ‘customer friendly’ manner. I also have extensive experience in generating new business and utilizing contacts to improve turnover. I am in excellent health and have an exceptional sickness record.

Please contact me on

Please sign in to view this text
I believe I have the qualifications you need and I look forward to hearing from you soon, I also own my own dive gear and Dan professional insurance.

Sincerely,

Mary Mutheu Muli