Russian/English MSDT couple

My boyfriends and I are looking for fantastic new opportunities in the diving industry and will be available from the beginning of May 2019. We feel that as a team, we certainly bring a lot to the table. With myself being a South African MSDT, I speak both English and Afrikaans, while Alex, being a Russian MSDT, offers English, French and Russian languages. We currently working in Thailand, on liveaboards, and although we work within the same company, we are often on different boats within our fleet of seven boats. Having met whilst working in the industry, we are also able to work effectively and professionally when working together on the same boats as well.

Along with our languages and experience, we also offer quite a wide variety of PADI specialty instructor ratings. Between the both of us, these include the following:

Deep Diver

Night diver

Digital Underwater photography

Delayed Surface Marker buoy

AWARE Shark Conservation

Emergency Oxygen Provider

Dive Against Debris

AWARE Coral conservation

Enriched Air Nitrox

EFR First Aid – Infant, child, Adult and AED

Peak Performance Buoyancy

Wreck Diver

Self-Reliant Diver

Side Mount Diver

We are open to all new experiences and feel that as a couple we have a lot to offer employers and dive companies. We are also both computer literate and have a high level of knowledge in using most general computer programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.).

For any further information or our individual CVs, please email us at

Please sign in to view this text

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards,

Alex and Tamsyn