Australian PADI OWI/Skipper for UK

Hello, I'm a 23-year-old professional PADI dive instructor, skipper and carpenter currently living on the Gold Coast Australia working as a dive instructor, looking to follow my dream of traveling and introducing people to what the ocean has to offer. I have recently done my PADI instructors at Bali and just finished my coxswain and waiting on my ticket. Since I was a child I have always had a passion for the ocean growing up on Australia east coast spearfishing, snorkelling and boating as well as helping to preserve it in any way I can. 

Through my love for diving I developed an overall knowledge for marine life, diving safety and skills which I practice each week, whether it’s during a leisure dive with friends or assisting with tours. I am currently waiting for my Skippers ticket coxswain grade 1 near coast will be qualified mid-January, but I am still getting ocean experience driving as I have owned my own vessel for many years. I'm keen to get any extra certificates or licences as I am always looking to improve myself to become a better instructor.

With my enthusiasm for the ocean and friendly personality, I give clients an unforgettable and memorable experience. I can start work and the end of January and do not have any holidays coming up. I look forward to discussing this position further over the phone or face to face.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any enquires you may have via email

Please sign in to view this text

Thank you for your consideration!

Kind Regards,
Jacob Spargo,