MSDT 3 years experience - French / English / Spanish - Available in January 2019

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel and I am a 29 years old French MSDT with 6 specialties and 50 certifications. I am in active status for MSDT and EFRI for 2019.

I am currently looking for work starting around January 2019 and will consider any location in the world. I am a very quick learner and can adapt easily to a new team and environment. I am not afraid to work hard hours under pressure during the peaks of the high season. I am looking for a new challenge for 2019 !

I speak fluent French and English and good Spanish with experience teaching PADI courses and guiding divers in those three languages. I worked in Cairns ( Australia, 2015 ), Crete ( Greece, 2016 ), Utila ( Honduras, 2017 ), Lanzarote ( Spain, 2017-2018 ) and in a UCPA dive center in France during last summer 2018. All references are available on request.

As extra qualifications I own a French rescuer qualification (PSE1), 3* CMAS, and good experience sailing boats. I also have a Master Degree in Purchasing and Logistics and good office, sales and management skills. I have an international driving license and I am used to drive diving vans and cars on both sides of the road.

Safety is my highest concern when it comes to diving. I have been taught to always make it as safe, easy and fun as it can be for my students. I am also very oriented towards my customer satisfaction, always smiling, clean and tidy as it suits to a professional diver. I really enjoy giving my customers the best moment ever and make them love diving as much as I do, which is often positively mentioned on social media such as Trip Advisor or Facebook.

If you are interested in my profile and have a position available, please feel free to send me an email to

Please sign in to view this text
, and I would gladly send you a resume and a more detailed cover letter.

Thanks a lot and happy bubbles,

Emmanuel