Italian/English speaking PADI MSDT - SSI DM Instructor, available from November

Dear Sir / Dive center Manager, 

I am  Marcello Rizzi, Italian PADI MSDT and Specialty Instructor #380446 (DEEP, EANx, SEARCH&RECOVERY, WRECK, DRY SUIT, DSMB, PPB, P.AWARE ) and SSI Divemaster Instructor #80514, also with several Specialties. 

Since my contract for the summer season with   my actual diving center in Italy  is about to expire, I am looking for a position for the next Winter/Spring Season.

In the last years I've been working in diving centers and resorts in Italy (Portofino Area) and Asia (Indonesian Papua and Northern Maldives), with international guests and staff, guiding divers, teaching various level PADI and SSI courses, skippering boats and caring for guests/customers relations at any level. Moreover, former experiences, like  managing a commercial business and dealing with customers and suppliers, working in administration in a group's holding company and teaching at University gave me a wide angle approach to any task.

Therefore, even if I am not a youngster anymore,  I think that  I could be a valuable member of a Diving Center's staff

I am Native speaking italian, fluent in written and spoken english, medium level spanish (working on it).
I'm clean cut, I have no piercings nor tattoos, I'm non smoker.
I am Insured with DAN PRO SILVER. 
I will be available from November.

Hoping that you will be interested in my profile , I enclose my CV, a recent picture and a reference letter, and  stay at your disposal through the following contacts for any further info and to  introduce myself more thoroughly. 

Looking forward to replies, 

Thank you very much.

Marcello Rizzi 
PADI MSDT #380446 - SSI DM Instructor #80514
Email: 
Please sign in to view this text
 / 

Mobile: +39 3755321650 
Whatsapp: +62 81288789404
 LinkedIn