SCUBA Instructor with Impeccable Customer Service in Maui Hawaii
We are looking to add to our staff of Instructors. We offer the ability to teach diving from the shore as well as our boats and a 5 star hotel. We offer a competitive wage and benefits to fulltime employment. We pay for Professional Liability Insurance. Ability for advancement.Qualifications:
• Must have impeccable customer service.
• Actively certified as PADI Instructor or above
• Currently certified in First Aid & CPR, AED and Oxygen provider
• Must be in good standing (no recorded ethics violations or quality assurance issues) with the any certifying dive agency.
• Overall understanding of personal computer operation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be willing and able to work in a collaborative setting with a diverse group of coworkers and guests.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be US citizen or green card in place and able to work in USA
• Must have current Driver's license. And clean driving abstract.
• Honesty and integrity
• Customer-service orientation
• Genuine enthusiasm for the sport of SCUBA diving, which is passed on to students
• Safety-consciousness in completing all job duties and supervising all diving activities
• Maintenance of a professional image and demeanor
• Adaptability and flexibility to changing business and student needs
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• High level of diplomacy in managing internal and external relations
Please send resume to: