experienced (20 years ) MSDT seeking for job anywhere

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Safwan Taher (PADI MSDT#60703image. Active instructor for 20 years with more than 1000 cert,6000 dives,1000 DSD and 2000 dive trip guide, Fluent English and Arabic.

I have experience in living and working in remote area as much as in a busy resort area, I Have good motivation and passion of diving work, willing to work hard, able to adapt with any working environments and to work under pressure, not afraid of long working hours and large number of divers and students.

I am very professional and flexible to work as a team member or individually, open-minded and having interactive personality with Strong organizational skills, I am a Problem solver, friendly with positive attitude with an excellent service customer skills with all the guests and customers.

I am highly looking for a job at a professional dive center in a good atmosphere with happy staff, I am hard worker and it is easy for me to find place in your team.

I am available for any position ( basic salary + commission + simple accommodation ).

I am currently staying in Malaysia and I can go anywhere.

feel free to contact for CV and farther inquiries 
Please sign in to view this text

WhatsApp 00601131606035

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards