OWSI for the Whitsundays
Whitsunday Dive Adventures in conjunctions with Mantaray Charters is looking for an enthusiastic PADI OWS Instructor to join our dynamic team with availability for an immediate start.
The employment opportunity we have available is living and working the in the beautiful Whitsundays located on the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland.
The position available is predominately on board our day charter vessel "Mantaray" which offers full day tours to Whitehaven Beach/Hill Inlet along with Snorkelling and Diving at the outer islands of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This involves leading guided dive experiences for our certified divers, along with providing instruction for our DSD clientele.
We also offer the full range of PADI Dive Courses, so there is plenty of opportunity for the right person.
The successful applicant must have the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Citizen, or have the right to work in Australia (with a minimum of 6 months availability on a valid VISA).
- Be passionate about their career, reliable, honest and hard working.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Have fantastic Guest relation skills.
- Manual open drivers licence (to drive our manual 12 seater vehicle).
- Up-to-date dive medical.
- Valid First Aid certificate (that complies to Queensland standards) or is willing to get.
- Own equipment.
- Availability to commence employment immediately.
- Full insurance cover.
- A recreational boat licence (would be an advantage but is not essential).
- Previous experience working on a boat.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team and like the sound of working in Paradise, then please forward you CV, Covering Letter and Current Photo to us here at