French/Korean MSDTs couple looking for opportunities
We are Elin and Yohan, friendly and hyper motivated PADI MSDTs couple looking for opportunities anywhere around the globe. Opportunities that would give us the chance to share our experiences and abilities and explore new waters.
We have been working in lots of different environment including strong currents (in the Maldives), cold and murky waters (lakes and rivers in Australia), calmer and warmer dives (Oman and Grand Cayman). We also do have fun dive experiences in Mediterranean sea, carreers and lakes in France, Korea and the Philippines. our chance is to have work with some great dive companies throughout our 4 and 1/2 years carreers, companies that are working in relation with some of the biggest and busiest 5 stars Hotels.
Between the two of us we can and we have:
- Teach in English/French and Korean
- Teach specialties such as EANx, DPV, Night, DUP, Drift, Navigator, Search and Recovery...
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Service Regulators , BCDs and Dive Computers
- 2000+ Dives each and 1000+ certfications including discovery dives
- Captain experience: 9 months in Grand Cayman and basic maintenance knowledges in General Marine Engineering
- Computer skills
- Driving licences
- Our own equipments checked, ready to get wet!
We'd love to find long term positions with the chance, if given, to develop our skills in either management, skipper, equipment services or Tec dives would be a great plus for us, even though, we are open to any propositions.
If you are interested in having the complete informations about us or have a chat on Skype, please contact us by Email at:
We look forward to hearing from you,
Elin & Yohan