IDC STAFF Instructor and/or Management Couple
We’re a Chilean and Dutch/South African couple - IDC STAFF Instructors (PADI and SSI).
Super friendly, knowledgeable and passionate divers.
Our contract working a Safety Crew & underwater assignment for Survivor Reality TV series in Caramoan, Philippines ended recently, so we're currently freelance diving. This makes us available for an immediate relocation and for a long term position in either a management or instructor role.
We have been diving all over the world. Strong currents, Cold/warm waters, poor visibility, extremely isolated and/or busy environments, etc....all good when you are in love with the ocean and having the chance to explore new latitudes together and meet new people!
- Teaching level language: English & Spanish with liveaboard/boating/yachting background.
- 10 years professional dive experience
- Teaching specialities: EANx, Sidemount, Deep, Self-Reliant, Equipment Specialist, Drift, Night, 02 provider, Photography, Videography.
- 11.000+ dives with more than +800 certifications under our belts all together with a vast experience teaching DMs and IDCs.
- Own Equipment, insurance and drivers licenses.
- Own Underwater Video Camera and Video and Photo editing equipment. With experience.
- Managerial and hospitality experience. Fluent in Microsoft Office and other systems to run a resort/dive operation.
- Familiar in other various water sports like surfing, SUP, sailing and freediving.
- Experienced equipment technician with most brands. (cressi/mares/aqualung/apeks/scubapro)
- Can repair most dive equipment, whether it be patching BCDs, fixing fins/masks or repairing
- Basic knowledge of tank and compressor servicing
- Certified swimming instructor
- Basic mechanical servicing
- Experienced and work well with children
- Well groomed, no excessive tattoos or piercings
- Always ready for a laugh and share a good joke or two!
For more info, please click on the following link to view our recent photos, CVs and references.
We looking forward to hearing from you.
Cass and Ricardo