ASAP!! OWSI with Night Spec, English/Hindi, Anywhere in the World.

Hello,

My name is Animish Limaye and I'm a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor and Marine Conservationist, with dual Masters in Biodiversity and Conservation. I am currently in Pune, India. I am an EFR instructor and Emergency Oxygen Provider instructor and also teach the Night Diver Specialty. I am open to getting the speciality instructor ratings that your team requires me to get to achieve the MSDT rating.
I have been responsible for instructing and teaching locals and tourists about diving, the underwater world (it's ecosystems along with flora and fauna) and certifying new divers as well as conducting continuing diver education programs. Dive center sales and upselling, operations along with front office duties and promotional station sales have always been part of the daily tasks. I have experience working as a programme coordinator (summer camp with sailing, scuba diving and marine biology) onboard sail-boats teaching scuba diving and marine biology. As India is an ever booming diving market, I have also done numerous DSD sessions. I have a working knowledge of the ocean ecosystems. 
I have been teaching as a PADI Instructor for over a year and I have more than 50 certifications ranging from Jr. Scuba Diver to Rescue Diver and specialities. Prior to this, however, I have worked as a Divemaster in an extremely busy 5 Star PADI Centre (peak season 70 divers per day) and am a passionate professional and learn quickly. I have all my own gear and I have done more than 1000 dives. I am confident, outgoing, hard working, eager to further my skills and knowledge and actively seek opportunities to do so. I am a PADI Freediver and have experience leading island trips for snorkeling, casual freediving and also Beach and Nature Walks. I am an avid GoPro ocean photographer with a focus on shore break and split surface-water interface photographs. I am a Brand Ambassador to Rash'R, an international Rash Guard company and Scubalooks, an international dive apparel company. (
Please sign in to view this text
Given an opportunity to work with your team, I will most certainly bring all the experience I have for the betterment of your business's vision and will strive to learn and grow more.
Ideally I am looking for a full-time position. I know that visa regulations might affect my job application but I will procure a visa upon finding a job offer. I would be grateful if you would consider my application for any vacancies that you may have. You can find my photography on my Instagram page @oceanimish. I can send you my full CV upon request. I am available to start asap.
Thank you for taking the time to go through my message.
Regards,
Animish Limaye
T: +91 8698902961
E: 
Instagram: Oceanimish