Chinese Couple OWSI/Yoga Instructor

Hello,

We are looking for the right opportunity to base ourselves long term. Seeking an OWSI and Yoga Instructor positions, we will be ready to work by the beginning of November.

My name is Frank Lee and I am a Hong Kong Diving Instructor. I'm 26 years old, speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English. I have 500+ dives in Asia, 11 certifications of OW and AOWD so far. I'm currently working in Japan. I have done my IDC in Indonesia, on Gili T in December 2017. I am passionate about scuba diving, customer satisfaction and safety oriented.

My girlfriend, Claire Chong, is a 500hr Certified Yoga Instructor, accredited by the Yoga Alliance. She is 27 years old, from Hong Kong and speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin. She has been teaching Hatha and Aerial yoga classes for the last two years in Hong Kong. She is also a OW diver.

I am thrilled at the opportunity to speak with you more about any open positions you have that would suit our skill set. 

If it’s more convenient, you are welcome to contact me directly on Whatsapp, my number is +852 67081101, and my email is

Please sign in to view this text

We are happy to provide references and resume upon request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Frank