SPECIALTY PADI INSTRUCTOR eng speaking, anywhere in world

Glenn Sandell

+61477696955

Please sign in to view this text

Please sign in to view this text

Specialty Friendly Business Orientated Dive Instructor and Coxswain seeking employment anywhere on our glorius blue planet.

EXPERIENCE

Casual Current

Lady Elliot Island

Dive Instructor Coxswain FIFO

And, casual current

Sunlover

Pontoon Caretake Liveaboard, Coxswain, GDH, Dive Instructor FIFO

And...

EXPERIENCE

Shark Dive Rainbow Beach (also) Rainbow Beach Watersports

9/2017 - Present

Owner I purchased two pontoons at Carlo Point, bought a floating office, relocated my rigid inflatable marlin broadbill dive boat from Northern NSW and commenced a second dive business at Rainbow Beach. Still waiting for per its to come through to dive marine park so currently dives are drifts outside of green zone areas.

Also, doing swing stage surveys and boat hull amd running gear maintenance in water.

Go Dive Tours

4/2013 - 2/2017

Owner / Dive Shop Manager In truth, an excuse for me to have others to pay for me to dive the world. I would organise costings, then fill the vacancies and Go Dive.

Industrial Abseiling Pty Ltd

4/2008 - 6/2017

Owner Provide clients, usually government with solutions to maintain confined waters like dams and reservoirs. 32 staff operating in NSW, QLD and VIC. I would Dive into space, survey in film, report, devise make good solution and ongoing maintenance program, then make good and hand back to stakeholders. Also included bridges and some other difficult access structures.

Seabatical Liveaboard Tweed Heads NSW / Southport Qld

1/2014 - 9/2014

Scuba Dive Guide, Guest Liaison, Night Navigational Watch , Dive Centre Manager Provide a happy environment for guest sight seeing and diving Flinders Reef. Look after and maintain gear. 1 trip every three weeks lasting 7 days each.

Referee Boat Owner/Operator: Peter McKay +61407670338

Seabatical Liveaboard Isabela Galapagos

11/2012 - 4/2013

Scuba Dive Guide, Guest Liaison, Night Navigational Watch , Activities Manager Provide a happy environment for guest sight seeing Galapagos and diving Darwin and Wolf. Look after and maintain gear. 2 1/2 trips per month lasting ten days each.

Referee Boat Owner/Operator: Peter McKay +61407670338

SalesDirector.com.au

8/1995 - 9/2016

Owner Provide sales consulting services Implement amd roll out sales programs Recruit, train, motivate and duplicate sales management and sales professionals Implement integrated managements systems under ISO900# as the stakeholders 

management system for the strength and success of the program Be on-call as needed Contract work, up to 120 reports at one stage.

Spastic Centre Of NSW

Business Services Manager

5/1995 - 7/1997

Provided management for the disability workshops on Sydneys Northern Beaches.

Sport Marine New Zealand

Import, Sales And Delivery Of Sea Ray Luxury Yachts

Sales and delivery of luxury yachts. Income $250k. (My highest)

Manly Oceanarium

Shark Experience Photographer

Photography of scuba divers in aquarium with sharks and marine life. Online and hard print photography Audience Seal experience photograpghs

Manly Dive

Casual Sales Sales of dive bookings, equip,ent and accessories.

Out Of A Limb Productions

Owner

Commercial and advertising photographer.

4/1993 - 5/1995

3/1990 - 4/1992

5/1989 - 8/1990

5/1988 - 7/1993

Studio St Leonards Syndey Some Clients -Cola Cola, Kodak, Hewlett Packard, Ocean and Earth Sports Goods, Peak

Ray Leighton & Associates

Apprentice Photographer

Learn the skills to be a professional commercial photographer. Film processing. Printing.

Camera format 35mm, 4x4, 5x4, 10x8, 20x16 Still life, models, sets, motor vehicles, sports, film

Scout Association Of NSW

10/1985 - 5/1988

6/1982 - 1/1985

Sales, Rock And Watercraft Guide Provide shop sales and in handson guidance to new adventurers in outdoor crafts.