OWSI Couple (GER/DK) available for work

Hello dive community & potential future employer!

We, Anton and Lisa are an Instructor couple currently traveling in SE Asia, but hoping to find positions as instructors soon. 

About us

We are both PADI OWSI with 2 specialties (Search and Recovery, Emergency Oxygen Provider) but planning on getting more specialty ratings as we are traveling. Our preferred area is South-East Asia but we are open to other places as well. 

Lisa

I am an Austrian national, 26 years old and have been diving since I was 14. I passed my IE in April this year and was able to gain experience in Malaysia, certifying about 50 students since then.  My teaching languages are German and English.  

Before becoming an Instructor, I finished a Bachelor's degree in English (making me a good proof-reader, translator and content creator), was trained in Tourism management and worked in Tourism and hospitality for about 10years, including 5-Star Resorts and managing a small restaurant. 

Anton

Danish nationality, and been a passionate diver for 18 years now. I passed my IE in July and have since taught a few AOW courses, but did one and a half years of dive-mastering before jumping into the IDC. My language contributions are Danish and English. 

I have been sitting in a desk job for five years, been working as a night shift dishwasher and handicap helper, before starting a professional dive career. 

If we got you interested and you would like to find out more, please contact us for a full CV, cover letter and a personal interview. 

Please sign in to view this text

All the best, 

Lisa (392925) & Anton (361261)