We are looking for a 2nd ETO to work onboard a 100m+ Motor Yacht.
Start Date: End of August
Candidates must have a yachting or commercial background.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates must hold Valid ENG1 and STCW.
Package: USD Salary, 1:1 (10 week rotation).
Responsibilities for the 2nd ETO:
- Electrical power- and lighting systems
- Maintenance and service of galley and laundry equipment
- Maintenance and service of AV/IT systems
- Electrical maintenance of tenders and watercrafts
- Preventive and proactive maintenance in accordance with planned maintenance system
Please ensure your candidature matches the requirements listed above and that your Viking crew account on our website is up to date. If you have not already registered, you can create an account using the following link