Multilingual Specialty Instructor/ Marketer/ Coordinator Looking for Job

I, Pouya Zargar, am a Specialty Instructor #390346 from Iran, currently residing in Cyprus. 

29 years old (1989) and am looking for a job. I have acquired several skills, which can be put in use in an array of organizations. Looking forward to finding an employer.  

I have Diving Experience with references (e.g. Mr. Pete Newey "IDC STAFF - 25091", and Mr. Cengiz Khan "Course Director - 35463") and have worked as Digital Marketer, Event Organizer, Sales Representative, DM and Specialty/OW Instructor.  

-Currently I work with DP Diving as Instructor, Digital Marketer, Event Organizer, & Sales Rep. 

-Moreover, I work with Gem Tours as Coordinator and Event Organizer as well as Sales Rep. 

-In addition, I am the International Trade Director of Kala Arvin Co. (industrial firm). 

I have more than 4 years of experience in Tourism and education industries, having worked with several organizations, institutions, and universities alongside hotels, NGOs, SBUs and the like.  

My areas of expertise and experience extend to National Gas Company of Iran as HR Coordinator and Assistant Director. In addition to other firms (Gem Tours, Global Career Institute, Girne American University, DP Diving, Kala Arvin Co. & JSS Contractor Co.) Activity and Event Organizer, Coordinator, TEFL, Swim Coach, Translator, Digital Marketer, Data Analyst, Education and Business consultant, and academic writer.  

Languages: Persian (Native); English (Fluent); Turkish (Work limited); Russian (Conversational); Arabic (Limited); Japanese (Beginner/Conversational) 

Happy to provide a CV or references upon request.  

Accreditation: OWSI (PADI, #390346), EFR Instructor, Specialty Instructor (Night, Deep, Wreck, Boat, Nitrox, Photography, Navigation, PA, PPB).  

MA. Marketing Management, BSc. Dyeing Engineer (Chemical Engineering), 

IELTS 8.0 (Academic), Project management, HR management, Coordination, Co-VAR SEM (Advanced Statistics), & TEFL teacher.