ENTHUSIASTIC - EXPERIENCED - BILINGUAL PADI OWSI LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM POSITION GLOBALLY

I have always been interested in scuba diving, underwater life and the wonderful outdoors.

I'm hardworking, a good problem solver and a team worker. I have professional dive insurance, my own gear and a driving license. I am a qualified PADI OWSI instructor with 10 specialities and 200+ certifications (OW, AD-OW,DSD). I have 1000+ dives from places like South Africa, Mozambique, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Dominican Republic, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Indonesia, Maldives, Aruba, Curacao, St Kitts, Bonaire, St Lucia, Madagascar and Grand Caymans that I was fortunate enough to experience.

Servicing & Maintenance of dive equipment (Cressi , Scuba Pro).Good experience in operating and servicing Bauer compressors and outboard engines.

I enjoy all kinds of activities and extreme sports. What I love doing is golf, wake-, snow-, kiteboarding, skydiving, paragliding, off road driving - trucks, quads & bikes.

I love the opportunity to teach and introducing people to our great underwater world and have successfully run and managed different operations in different working environments.

I am looking forward to a new opportunity in a great location and have a mechanical background and boat handling skills. I am a very enthusiastic, outgoing and positive person. I feel I have a wide variety of experience in all my travels.I have met people from various backgrounds and cultures and get along very well with all colleagues and senior personnel. I am a hard worker and give my best at any job that has been appointed to me.

I have no criminal offences. I am a Non-Smoker.