Multilingual couple looking for new opportunities

Dear diving centers,

My name is François and I am a PADI OWSI. My partner is Carlotta and she is a Rescue diver (with more than 150 dives and willing to become PADI instructor). We are currently looking for a new experience in the diving industry.  We consider ourselves proactive, enthusiastic persons, hard workers and with a Can-Do attitude.

Carlotta worked in two diving centers for two years as salesperson and as Divemaster trainee. She speaks English, French, Spanish and Italian and she has great customer service skills.

I am a multilingual instructor (French, English, and Italian) and I gained experience at Dressel Divers International in Mexico  firstly working as Divemaster for six months then as instructor for a month both guiding and teaching (2016-2017). During this period, I also got experience in demonstrating free try dives in different 5 stars resorts. Then, I came back to Europe and I worked in Greece from end of June 2017 until October 2017. In Greece, I completed a eight months internship in Crete (2015)  in order to become Divemaster.

We are now looking for a long term collaboration where we can ideally mature with a like-minded company through expanding our technical and personal skills.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at

Please sign in to view this text
for further information.  

I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kind regards,

François Ménard and Carlotta De Lorenzi