PADI Dive instructor with maintenance skills for Djibouti
We are a 5 star PADI dive center and liveaboard company in Djibouti, Horn of Africa. Besides PADI courses and (whaleshark) daytrips, we also organize 7 day liveaboard trips in the Tadjourah Gulf. For the coming high season, we are seeking an English / French speaking PADI OWSI. Starting from 1st October till end-January with option for renewal. This job is not for the fainthearted and only serious, capable and responsible instructors should apply.
- Able to relocate to Djibouti as of October 1st 2018
- Over 25 years old
- PADI OWSI + Deep, Wreck, Nitrox specialties
- Fluent English & French speaker
- Driving license
- Minimum 2 years work experience as PADI dive instructor.
- Strong abilities to service and maintain dive equipment/compressors (Mares certification will be highly preferred)
- Excellent customer service-oriented relations.
- Non-smokers only
- Organize day trips and whale shark excursions independently.
- Operate one-week live aboard trips with up to 12 guests independently.
- Be prepared to do multiple liveaboard trips in a row under rough sleeping conditions.
- Teach all PADI courses.
- Live and work under the hard but rewarding conditions of east Africa.
- Handle all logistics of daytrips and overnight cruises.
- Daily dive center duties (filling tank, equipment maintenance, administration, sales, etc.)
- Work with a great team that supports you all the way.
- Accommodation, food and basic salary + commission.
- Return ticket will be payed if contract is completed.
- Opportunity to gain liveaboard experience.
- Great diving in an unexplored part of the world.
Please email us your CV with photo to
Include a phone number that has your whats app connected to it so we can reach you.