Dive Resort Manager Position

Oceans5 Dive Resort and 5*PADI CDC Center, located in Gili Air, Indonesia, is looking for a Dive Manager starting from September 2018.

The position requires excellent level of both written and spoken English, high level of communication and leadership skills, as well as minimum qualification of a PADI OWSI. Ideally, the candidate can also speak Indonesian, as this is a huge plus when speaking with the staff, and all other languages are also a plus. 

The duties include logistics for our 3 daily dives, all of our courses and scheduling for our team of instructors as well as managing the dive staff. The candidate will also be in charge of salaries for the instructors, administration for the dive shop and overseeing the condition of everything in the dive shop. Ordering stock and making sure all the teaching materials are in order are also part of the managerial duties. The position can be stressful, especially in high season, so it also requires someone with a calm approach and impeccable self management skills.

The position also requires a smily face and a sales attitude, as the manager is primarily placed to speak with customers every day, and customer service are one of our top priorities. Salary is negotiable, and the working hours are 6 days a week from 7.30-18.

If you think you would suit this position, please send you CV and covering letter to

Please sign in to view this text
with answers to the question:
- Why I think I would suit this position?
- What is my previous job experience, particularly in the diving industry?

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Tagged: