Female chef private 40m MY

Female chef private 40m MY

We are looking for a Chef for a private 40m MY Female (DTCA) Younger than 35 English first language Very confident in British cuisine (tea, Sunday roasts, curry, fish and chips etc.)   Job for the season will run until the end of October at the least but could very likely stick around until we get back to the USA, with a stint in the chalet.  They will be required to cook for the crew (7 including chef), family and sometimes race crew.  We will be following the TP52 Super Series.  The chef will need to be comfortable in cooking for around 20-30+ race crew during regattas (BBQ style & very informal).    Currently in Zadar, until the end of June.  Our tentative plan (subject to change) after this Super Series event in Zadar is: Cruising Croatia and head up to Venice for 2 weeks Corfu/Montenegro July family trip in Greece for a week or 2 Super Series in Palma & Valencia (2 week trip each) October final boys’ trip in Mallorca Shipyard in Nov – Jan Crossing to New Orleans for Mardis Gras   Our boss says he wants to eat home cooked, healthy meals.  He is forever dining out at fancy restaurants when he’s entertaining business partners etc.  SIMPLE, LOCAL, FRESH, HEARTY but HEALTHY foods   All lunches and dinners are buffet style when the family is on board Really great crew.  We would like someone who can fit in and have fun with us.  Salary is DOE Start date ASAP

Please sign in to view this text
(Leticia Van Allen)

Please sign in to view this text