chief Stewardess 70m MY

chief Stewardess 70m MY

We are looking for a chief stewardess for a charter 70m MY , Currently in Florida. Preparing vessel for a short New England trip then off to the Med for Charter and Owner use until October. B1-B2 visa however a C1-D would be ok Requirements: 3+ years on a 70 +Meter as Chief Stew on a charter vessel. · Highest level and complete knowledge of Service/Silver Service/Wine Service. · Highest level and complete knowledge of 5 Star+ Housekeeping Service · Highest level Chief Stew with knowledge and ability to anticipate and act on guests requests immediately · Exceptional, Outstanding Organizational Skills · Able to work well with others, show the utmost respect to all crew members, and officers. · Lead their team by example i.e. hands on. · Able to multi task. · Financial Accountability--Must stay in budget and be respectful and follow budgetary regulations already in place. · Excellent Team Builder · Must know what it takes to Run and handle an interior staff of 5+ leading them and making certain they all have the superb, acute mind set to fulfill their duties to the “Highest and First Rate Yachting standard.” · FULL Accountability of all interior staff and their performance. · Light Accounting / Bookkeeping assistance to Captain. · No visible Tattoos · Non Smoker · Upbeat and positive thinker · Serious about his/her yachting career

Please sign in to view this text
(Leticia Van Allen)

Please sign in to view this text