Av/It Officer - 100m+ New Build Project
|Fantastic opportunity for AV/IT Officer to be involved in a 100m+ M/Y New Build in the final build stage. Previous experience essential on 100m+ yacht/cruise/commercial as well as shipyard/new build experience. |
Start date: May 2018
Package: 8,000 Euros per month; 30 days leave based on 5 day work week; 2 return flights; medical insurance. Shared accommodation provided. Once operational early 2019 contract will change to full rotation.
* Previous experience in similar position on 100m+ yachts, passenger ships, cruise or ferry.
* Yard and new build experience highly preferable
* Able to lead AV-IT projects, writing detailed specs, reviewing quotes, monitoring budget, following-up work execution and final commissioning in an organized, documented and trackable way
* Working according to the highest safety and security standards (risk assessments, permits to work, work procedures, lockout-tagout)
* Good communication skills in order to report about technical aspects and maintain excellent relationship with working partners (colleagues, yards, contractors, suppliers, superintendents)
* Fluent English - written and verbal
Candidate should have proficiency in the following, including operation/maintaining and upgrading:
- Communication: VSAT/TVRO/ GSM/, Fleet Broadband, Iridium, Inmarsat, GMDSS, UHF
- Enterprise IT systems: Networks, Virtual machines, Clients, Phone systems and Wifi
- Configuring and maintain Cisco network switches, routers, and VPN with Firewall
- AV control systems: Control processors, Interfaces (KNX, DMX,) and user’s Ipad Devices
- AV sources and distribution system: IPTV Management, DVB-S, Crestron NVX, AVOD, Satellite TV
- Ship’s security systems (CCTV, DACS, UPS)
- Ship’s sound system, TVs, TV lifts, cinema + projectors
- Advance level of proficiency in repair, troubleshooting and assisting users on software, hardware, connectivity issues, installing, configuring of AV-IT Equipment.
- AV-IT management: inventories, system condition monitoring, purchasing
Male only due to accommodation arrangements.
Non smoker/no visible tattoos
Please sign in to view this text