Dive Master Internship - Aqaba, Red Sea
Hi there !
« Ayla’s Anchor Diving Center » in Aqaba-Jordan (Red Sea) is looking for a 4 months’ Dive Master internship as soon as possible for the hight season who’s coming soon. Max start on the 1st of June 2018 but before could be better.
What we offer :
- A free bed in a shared accomodation in a beautiful flat with all commodities (amazing view of Eilat-Israel and Egypt from our big terrace, bbq, full equipped kitchen and living room, your own shower with hot water and wc, wash machine for your wears, etc.),
- Diving for free as DM or Instructor assistant during your internship,
- Learn and gain a lot of experience as a futur professional diver,
- Certification as Dive Master at the end of the contract.
As a student, you won’t have salary but the life here is cheap and we use to provide breakfast and lunch for our workers (food is great and healthy. Yuuuummyyyyy !!!). So the private expends aren’t high. The alcohols are a bit expensive but no so much.
The profile we want to work with :
- Scuba dive lover,
- minimum of 40 dives logged
- Advance Open Water/Rescue/EFR certification cards,
- Male or female,
- Serious person,
- Good way of living (clean person),
- Hardworker and motivated (diving is fun but it’s a physical job and the schedule is long. You will learn a lot about the Dive Center life before, during and after your daily dives),
- Good way of inter-communication skill. We are a family in AADC, so we need someone who can integrate it and be part of our dream team,
- Age : 20-35. Work is sometime hard and the climate is really hot and dry during the summer time, so a good physical condition is mandatory,
- English speaker with a good level (but all the others languages are welcome)
- And the most important : easy living person. As a family, we are all solidary in the duties and even if sometime we’re very tired at the end of the day, we try to work from morning to evening together with smile and happiness. We are lucky to do one of the most beautiful job in that world,
- Ideally with her/his own gear but we can manage to prest you everything in case of.
So, feel free to contact us by eMail with motivation letter, complete CV and a recent photo of you without mask or sun glasses. eMail adress is :
We only will reply to the profile we are looking for. Please don’t take it personally as an unrespectful attitude if you don’t receive an answer from us. It will just mean you didn’t match with our expectation. After the first step of selection, we will reply by mail and arrange a video call by Skype/Messenger/Whatsapp.
Wish you a wonderful day and a lot of great dives!!
See you soon here in Aqaba-Jordan!