German OWSI who speaks German, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese looking for work

To whom it may concern, 

My name is Christoph, I´m  26 year old from Germany and want to work as an Open Water Scuba Instructor (#381234)

My experience with diving includes 500 dives so far. I did my first dive in Salvador de Bahia, where I did the Open Water Diver (NAUI). During that license course I had a wreck dive, a drift dive and a couple of normal dives and I immediately started to like it a lot. Later, while diving in Thailand I decided to go for the Advanced Open Water Diver (PADI). There in Koh Lanta I had the chance to dive with Manta Rays and since then I decided to make it my profession one day. Last year I made an internship on Phuket, Thailand at Santana Dive Center for 2 month during that time I made my Rescue Diver, Enriched Air Diver and my Dive Master licenses (PADI). Besides my licenses and all the training it takes I was respsonsible for the managment of the diving gear, made „Discover Scbua Diving“, was leading snorkling tours, helped rebuilding the shop but also was accountable for customers service and selling gear at the shop. Between July and October I have  been working at the dive center AquaSub in Mallorca, Spain. During this time I worked daily, mostly with trydives but also with the Discover Scuba Diver courses, helped out with OWD courses, took great underwrater pics of our clients and was guiding. I also helped out with the gear, transportation and office maintaining. In the same school I enrolled in the Instructor Development Course and passed my Instructor Exam with great success. Furthermore I made the Enriched Air Diver and the Shark Diver Specialty Instructor licenses. As my first work as an Instructor I was working in the Dominican Repuplic for ScubaCaribe where I was teaching evrything from theory over pool lessons to open water lessons. We took greater care for childreens so I was also guiding for underaged customers. Later in the year I worked one season for SEASIR in Japan. Besides diving and giving briefings, they taught me a lot of working on a boat since the company went mainly on full day trips.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and in advance for your reply.

Best regards,

Christoph Limbrunner