Divemaster/ Deckhand and Stewardess/ Hostess

We are looking for a couples position aboard a yacht or liveaboard.

I (Mikayla) have a great eye for detail and am a perfectionist when it comes to interior work. I have experience as an interior decorator and in the hospitality industry as a waitress for high-end clients at an upmarket golf-course. I am friendly, hard-working, loyal and l love entertaining people. 

I have completed my basic STCW training and is in procession of a valid SAMSA medical. I will also have completed my Stewardess/Hostess course, RYA competent crew, RYA powerboat level II, City & Guilds accredited yacht galley cooking course and City & Guilds food safety in catering level II in the beginning of May 2018. 

Dylon has an extensive knowledge about the ocean and diving. He recently completed his PADI divemastes in The Sian Ka’an biosphere in Quintana Roo, Mexico. He is very passionate about the work he does and takes a lot of pride in everything he does. He also has a bachelors’ degree in geography.  

Dylon has completed his STCW basic training, SAMSA medical and will have completed his RYA coastal yachtmaster, RYA VHF, RYA powerboat level II, RYA competent crew and RYA day skipper by July 2018. 

Dylon and I are a strong couple ready to take the yachting industry by storm. We feel that we can bring a lot to your company and would love the opportunity to show you how passionate we are about our work. 

We are available for a Skype interview and we hope that you will find our application favourable.  

Please email:

Please sign in to view this text
/  
Please sign in to view this text

or Call: Dylon: +27768142106   Mikayla: +27730708003