divemaster and dsd leader, English and Russian speacking

Dear Employer, I’m looking for the job as Divemaster and/or DSD Leader, client’s manager.

Also my IDC free courses, IE passing, feeding and accommodations from you can be as exchange. Please see my CV below and contact me freely if you are interested.

Full legal name: Roman Semchenko

PADI active status: DIVEMASTER #413295, DSD Leader (can make instruction, swimming pool or limited water area training for DSD program, etc. as assistant to OWSI)

Language: Russian / Ukrainian native, English speaking

Experience: Nov 2017 – Feb 2018 divemaster function in SriLanka diving center (attraction and management with coming clients and successful sales of services , organizing daily dives, working as dive guide, preparing all equipment (tanks, facilities, paperwork), assistance to Instructor with DSD and OWD, AOWD students)

Personal skills: goal oriented respectability and responsibility in the deputed work, dedication to company philosophy and team working, always ready to give the best diving experiences to customers, diving passionate and ready to work hard.

Skills from antecedents: 12-year experience in organization and administration of several offices departments, good level of sales skills and team working

Passport: Ukraine ( free tourist enter to EU)

Phone number / Viber / WhatsApp: +38 0973794800

E-mail:

Please sign in to view this text