Multilingual PADI & SSI instructor/manager

Good day, 

My name is Diego Leonardi I am 34 years old experienced PADI & SSI instructor/manager looking for a managerial/supervisor position.

I have been working in the industry for over 15 years. I am a commercial diver and boat captain experience. I have certified over 1000 divers and over 50 divemasters, and have under my belt over 8,000 dives. I can teach in various languages (English, Spanish and Italian) and different PADI specialities. 

I have managed a dive liveravoard in Thailand and two dive centres in Spain. I was managing day to day operations and logistics. Dealing with PADI, dive equipment and retail orders, replying to emails and sorting out bookings. Supervising all the dive staff and employees. 

I also have boat driving experience. Driving various different boats from 7,5 to 16 metres. I have experience and knloedge on dive equipment and compressor maintenance. 

I am a hard worker, team player, polite, motivated to always do better and provide better service and experience to the guests which also makes me very much guests oriented. 

For further information please don’t hesitate to contact me at:

Please sign in to view this text

I ll be happy to hear from you. 

Thank you for your time. 

Diego Leonardi