Freedive Instructor with USCG 3rdMate Unlimited/500T Master

Greetings fellow PADI dive instructors!

My name is Ben Choi owner and freedive instructor at Fluid Freediving. I am a licensed and insured PADI Freedive Instructor and am currently planning my summer course schedule. I currently teaching out of a dive center in Tampa, FL but would like to do some travelling this summer. I am reaching out to PADI dive centers around the world hoping to be able to work out an arrangement where I could come to teach courses for a week or two as well as travel around and sightsee for a few days.

I have been freediving for over 13 years and have a lot of experience on the water as a USCG licensed Merchant mariner  PADI Freediver level Instructor certifications. I am an avid spear fisherman and spend over 250 days on the water each year.

I know that the PADI Freedive courses are a relatively new course in the PADI course catalog, however; this emerging field of diving is gaining in popularity worldwide. If you don’t have a Freedive Instructor on-staff, this is an opportunity for you to provide your clients with a Freediver course! I have the months of July, August, and September free and would love to come teach at your dive center!

Please feel free to contact me via email at

Please sign in to view this text
, by phone at 727-432-7232, or via Instagram @capt.benchoi. I look forward to hearing from you!