ow/efr padi instructor , captain of boat, manager diving center

Good morning

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 11.9px 0.0px; text-align: justify; font: 14.0px 'Times New Roman'; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font: 12.0px 'Times New Roman'; font-kerning: none} span.s2 {font-kerning: none}

My name is Marco, I’m Looking a job like  ow/efr instructor, manager , Captain, delivery Skipper of M/Y and S/Y Boat under 24 meters  and supervising  handled day to day operations and logistics, reservations and bookings, dive staff, crew staff, financial and database handling, social networks and website managing, maintenance of boat, dive equipments, engine motors like yanmar,  evinrude, Suzuki, Volvo, Yamaha, Detroit 850, teaching divers and boat handling, all competence and documents. I speak and able to communicate (spoke and written) in Italian and Spanish mother tongue, in English at intermediate level, I’m very strong man and perfect physical  condition , hard working, team player, guest oriented, safe and responsible, flexible and polite. Actually looking for a new challenge and bring my full experience to a diving center or charter yacht company, , if it’s possible all of that. Actually I’m in Italy and finished to renew all my documents and permits , ready in my hand for start again on board . My life is living on board of boats and diving, My hobbies are photograph underwater and video. I hope in your notice and one meeting for other informations about me, my web site, www.sailscubadive.weebly.com were you can see Moore about my last 7 years living in Dominican Republic.

Best regards , tanks in advance for your time and you interest about me.