Irish OWSI (6 Spec Inst Ratings & 1.1 BSc in Earth & Ocean Science) in South East Asia

PADI Instructor from Ireland seeking interactive position in upmarket, safety-oriented resort.  

Genuine, reliable and high-performing individual with a customer-centric approach. 

Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and organised with a positive attitude and friendly manner.  

Flawless communication, organisation and attention to detail with highly-developed leadership, problem-solving and teamwork skills. 

I have a First Class Honours (1.1) degree in Earth & Ocean Science (2013-2017) and a wealth of experience with high-profile (non-diving) employers.

I completed my IE earlier in 2018 with 5.0s in nearly all sections. I am a perfectionist with personal endeavours but friendly & relaxed within a student-teaching setting. 

EFR Instructor for 2018 and Specialty Instructor for Nitrox, Deep, Night, Drift, O2 Provider and Wreck Diver Courses.

Currently working in Thailand but ready to relocate within South East Asia for the right position.

Please contact me at

Please sign in to view this text
if you think I may be the right fit for your company.

Detailed resume and multiple references from former employers will be provided. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks,