French speaking instructor required for Amed, Bali
Two Fish Divers owns and operates PADI 5 Star dive resorts in Indonesia, and we have an opening for a French-speaking instructor to join our dive team in Amed, Bali.
We are looking for a French-speaking instructor who will:
- be able to teach PADI courses in both French and English.
- teach all levels of PADI courses - DSDs, open water, advanced, rescue, specialities.
- help team-teach PADI Divemasters courses.
- be sales focused, as you will need to help sell courses to existing guests & walk-ins.
- contribute to our digital marketing by helping with blog and Facebook posts.
We are a small dive center so team work is very important, therefore it would help if you can show that you have worked at 1 dive center for at least 1 year.
Ideally you should also be able to show some experience of working in Indonesia where you have been involved in working with local Indonesian dive guides and boat crew.
Other criteria include:
- PADI MSDT or higher, or OWSI with specialities – Nitrox, Deep, Wreck as minimum.
- we have one vacancy only, this position is not suitable for couples.
- French-speaking with professional background, ideally aged 25-35. 25 is the minimum age due to work permit restrictions.
- fluent in French and English (teach in both languages), knowledge of bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- easy going and flexible, with lots of initiative and energy.
- even though we are in Bali, Amed is an remote island-environment, experience of teaching/living in these environments would be an advantage.
The role is primarily based in Amed however at times you may be asked to work temporarily from another of our centres, so you must be prepared to do this.
We offer a 6 month contract which is renewable, with work permit and monthly salary plus course commissions.
Send CVs with small-res photo to