Experience, languages, dynamism, teamwork, and manners ...

I am not a rookie getting his feet wet for the first time. There's always more to learn in life but I have enough experience both as instructor and leadership positions.
Not only do I have issued much more than 100 certifications, I have a number of testimonials vouching for my professionalism and caring approach, by both employers
and guests.

I speak fluently Italian, German, English and Spanish (written and spoken) and it is normal for me to teach in these four languages.

I have worked in various countries with both smaller Dive Centers and luxury resorts. Providing an high-touch customer service is perhaps what I do best. I pay attention
to details and it’s not just about PADI training. For me it’s also about establishing excellent relationships with guests, and providing memorable experiences.

People say that I distinguish myself with an engaging cheerfulness, and a particular in-tune way of interacting, teaching, helping and supporting my colleagues and DCs.
I always look for the best in people. Rain or shine, I cheerfully raise positive enthusiasm. I love my job and I work very well with everyone, regardless of ethnicity or gender. I like to do my bit to create a cooperative atmosphere with colleagues and management, wherever I go. Going the extra-mile is nothing new to me.

If there's anyone out there interested in my profile, you are most welcome - WhatsApp and Skype +393441227815 email:
Please sign in to view this text

I would kindly ask you to leave your name and contact details. Thank you very much!