Scandinavian OWSI looking worldwide - short term

Hello divers all over the world!

My name is Aksel Nørve Hovind and I'm looking for a job as a Dive Instructor from mid April until my study starts this fall.

I am a 21 years old guy from Denmark and I hope that I possess the qualities needed in your staff. Working as a PADI Instructor and diving for a living has been a dream for a long time. The dream of teaching diving and the stunning wonders below. At a dive center with amazing dive sites and beautiful weather, that is what I am searching for. One of my strongest characteristics as an instructor is that i share my joy and passion for what I am doing with my students. I would like a job where my skills can make people happy every day by doing something I love myself.

My own diving career started at the age of 13 in Thailand where I got did my PADI Open Water certificate and of course loved it so much that I had to step it up. I first became a PADI Advanced Diver and later I continued by doing the Rescue Diver course back home in Denmark.

In 2016 October/November I did my Divemaster in Sydney with Abyss Diving with Jamie Miller as my instructor. After I completed the course I flew to Cairns and started an Internship with Deep Sea Divers Den by joining their Instructor Training Program (ITP). Working as a Divemaster, I learned the commercial side of diving; giving guests the best possible experience at sea, cooperating with other staff, creating a safe yet fun environment etc.. I worked for 2 months on their 3 vessels, mainly on their overnight boat Ocean Quest. After finishing the ITP I did my IDC with John Radmall as my Course Director. I did my IE in Cairns and at Fitzroy Island, I got all 5’s on every test and passed the theory exam with only 3 mistakes.

I am currently working on my third consecutive season as a ski and snowboard instructor in Norway at Gaustablikk Skisenter. I love teaching and to give other people the joy that diving, skiing and snowboarding gives me, which is why I have been doing it for so long. Now I want to keep sharing my passion in the sea, when the winter seasons ends .

For all my references please contact me privately using my contact info listed below.

I of course own a full set of diving gear and have paid my yearly fees to PADI.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards

Aksel #389309

Contact info:

Please sign in to view this text

Phone: (+45) 30 63 45 17
Facebook: Aksel Nørve Hovind

Mother tongue

Mother tongue

Fluent in speech and writing

Great understanding and good speech

5 years of education and medium speech