PADI MSDT / SDI Instructor speaks English / Spanish with liveaboard experience, STCW, PBL2, and ENG1

I am a PADI MSDT and SDI Instructor, US citizen, over 2000 dives, over 100 certs, own all gear, have DAN insurance, and in active status for 2018.  I am fluent in English and speak Spanish nearly fluently as well.  I have STCW certification (until 2022), RYA Powerboat Level 2 cert (no expiration), and my ENG 1 Seafarers Medical (until 2020).

I have worked in Honduras, Hawaii, Philippines, Indonesia, Curacao, and on a liveaboard in St Maarten, Saba, and St. Kitts.  I have dove in many other locations including Belize, Mexico, Cuba, Bermuda, Florida, USVI, Guatemala, Turks and Caicos, Thailand, and Australia.

I am available starting May 1 for work in any location.  I am open to shore based work (day trips), liveaboards, yachts, or anything in between.  I have some management experience as the relief purser aboard the liveaboard and 5 years of sales/business development experience prior to becoming an instructor.

Ideal locations for me would be South Pacific, Indonesia, Philippines, Caribbean, or Hawaii.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Tim Mason

Please sign in to view this text