A particular Instructor ...

I am an IDCS Instructor for quite a time, I issued more than 140 certifications, I love my job
and there are no traffic jams along the extra-mile for me.

I speak fluently four languages, English, German, Italian and Spanish (written and spoken). I have a sound diving experience, both as instructor and leadership positions, I have worked with both smaller Dive Centers and luxury resorts, but I am someone who always wants to learn and works like anyone else. I can provide all ther necessary references, if requested.

Providing an high-touch customer service is perhaps what I do best. I pay attention to details but it’s not just about PADI training. For me it’s also about establishing excellent relationships with guests, and providing memorable experiences. I work very well with everyone, regardless of ethnicity or gender. I love to create a cooperative atmosphere with colleagues and management, wherever I go.

If there's any Resort or Dive Center out there looking for a guy who knows his job, who really cares about customer service, and has a range of different skills, get in touch with me please.

Thank You
Massimo Scalzo (Max #964063)