Extraordinary Chief Stewardess Required For A Private 70m M/Y (Fbcl)
Extraordinary Chief Stewardess required for a Private 70m M/Y (FBCL)Looking for a professional and dedicated Chief Stewardess to join this great Private Motor yacht !
- Do you have exceptional management, service and organisational skills?
- Do you have minimum 2 years’ experience on 50m+ yachts as Chief?
- Are you available immediately?
- Excellent Crew Management and organisational skills
- Strong possibility of giving direction and guidance in both service and housekeeping departments
- Communicate clearly and efficiently within the Interior department and with other departments to ensure all matters are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the set up and break down of general maintenance of the crew mess. General maintenance and cleaning of all crew areas.
- Possess the ability to manage an Interior team with efficiency and lead by example
- Well presented, non-smoker, no visible tattoos
- Team player, able to take direction, willing to continue to learn
- This yacht cruises in the Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW 95 including PSSD
- Seafarer’s Discharge Book
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Start Date: ASAP
Please sign in to view this text