Dive Manger Position for Ocean Dive Centre, Maldives
Ocean Dive Centres are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to perform the role of dive manager at one of our operations. The position is available at our diving, excursions and water sports operation based at the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa located in South Male Atoll, Maldives.
As a manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the dive, excursions and watersports operations.
- Managing bookings and scheduling staff members for their daily duties
- Recording staff attendance and allocating days off / annual leave
- Handling emails and other guest communications
- Monitoring billing
- Month end revenue reports and payroll
- Attending morning meetings and liaising with the resort management
- Hiring new staff and enforcing disciplinary action as required
- Requesting weekly supplies
- Supporting the team in their duties where necessary
Successful applicants should:
- Be male and single - couples need not apply.
- Be at least MSDT certified with Nitrox specialty - Further training and specialties would be preferred.
- Be able to speak English fluently - Additional languages would be a plus
- Be able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie. be clean shaven and dress in uniform.
- Be professional, friendly, calm and helpful. An open & approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
- Have previous management experience if possible but not essential
- A multiple entry work visa
- Single accommodation
- 3 meals a day at the staff canteen.
- 1 day off every 6 days
- A return ticket following completion of the contract.
- An R&R ticket following completion of 6 months.
- Fixed monthly salary + 10% service charge (SC is shared within the team)
The contract will be for 12 months including 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro rated basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three month probation period.
For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc. please submit your professional CV along with a full length photo of yourself to:
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Area Dive Manager
Ocean Dive Centres