MSDT/Boat Captain for

To whom it may concern,

Hello and greetings!

I am a 27 year old, active status PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, fully renewed and DAN insured for 2018, with own set of equipment. Additionally, I have a Category B Boat Skipper licence and have experience of operating and driving rubber inflatable boats, as well as semi-rigid inflatable boats, with single screw inboard and outboard diesel engines.

I have been a diver since 2009 and an Instructor since 2016, with diving experience around the world (Greece, Mexico, Croatia) in many different conditions and environments. I have 850+ logged dives, issued 70+ certifications and taught a wide variety of diving, ranging from introductory dives with novices of all age, ability and background, Scuba Diver to Divemaster courses, training interns, as well as many specialties, of which I am a Specialty Instructor in the following:

AWARE Coral Reef Conservation, Deep, Digital Underwater Photography, Drift, Emergency O2 Provider, Enriched Air, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck and Project AWARE.

Seeking a position anywhere in the world as of April 2018, and I am happy to travel and relocate. I am flexible and willing to do an Instructor crossover if needed, and also considering of advancing even further and pursuing the status of Staff Instructor, as I have previous experience of assisting an IDC both in the classroom as well as in-water, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and something I have been aspiring towards.

I believe I would be a great asset to any dive operation as I am quick on the uptake, hardworking, ambitious, professional and presentable, with a fun, friendly and approachable attitude, both in my personal and professional life. Having grown up and worked in the busy tourism industry in Greece I have experience in the hospitality sector and a high level customer care ethic, always with an attention to detail, paired with excellent communication skills in English and Greek, proficient Spanish and basic German, French and Italian, as I enjoy dabbling with languages and is something that is an ongoing learning process for me.

If interested and I have sparked your curiosity, or if you require any additional information, feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to send you my full CV and a more detailed cover letter.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards and safe diving,

Yannis.

Email:

Please sign in to view this text

WhatsApp: +447957423631