instructor / captain

Good morning

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 15.0px Helvetica; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; font: 15.0px Helvetica; color: #000000}

My name is Marco Ando' 

I'm a boat Captain / Skipper of M/Y and S/Y Boat, scuba dive instructor , project manager, and other work quality experience, looking for new challenge.

I have 25 years in the diving industry from a basic dive instructor to managing and supervising dive center and dive staff. 

At the same working like captain, skipper, deckhand, sailor man,  mechanic engine motor, over 12 years of navigation experience with different motor yacht and sailing yachts.

I have handled day to day operations and logistics, reservations and bookings, dive staff, crew staff, financial and database handling, social networks and website managing, maintenance of boat , dive equipments, engine motors like yanmar,  evinrude, Suzuki, Volvo, Yamaha, Detroit 850, along with guiding, teaching divers and boat handling. 

I have managed and supervised live a boards of charter company and private owner in Italy , Dominican Republic and different diving center in over 8  different countries around the world, working like skipper / captain, dive instructor, maintenance , painting, electrician, idraulic, also have work experience has a commercial diver in inshore sites i.e. ports and yacht maintainance.  

I speak and able to communicate in English, Italian and Spanish. I am hard working, team player, guest oriented, safe and responsible, flexible and polite. 

I am looking for a new challenge and bring my full experience to a  charter yacht company, diving center by supervising and managing day to day activities. 

Please contact me for any information, and reference letters are available. 

Best regard , Thanks in advance,