Experienced and Motivated Specialty Instructor Padi&SSI and Videographer ( EN-FR-IT-ES)

Dear all ,

Here is Roberto D'Ugo 36 years old originally from Italy,  writing you from Hurghada , Red Sea . 

With this post I would like to open up to a new job position in the Red Sea or worldwide .

Since September 2015 I am involved full time in the Livingaboard Diving Business ( Egypt and Sudan) 

as a Diving Instructor and Videographer I attended more than 70 Living Aboard Trips in these 2 and half latest years.

I am currently looking for a long term job position in a Resort or Living Aboard Yacht (Worldwide or Red Sea)

as a Diving Instructor and if needed Videographer.

My focus will be excelling in Customer Service and Selling

and if interested in Creating promotional media content for your company . 

( Video Trailers and Interviews )

I am a creative guy , well educated , outgoing ,  and I have good fun coaching students,  

and share the underwater knowledge and skills

I own the Video equipment which is a GATES Housing with the Handycam Sony AX 100 4k

I am a Diving Instructor since 2006 . I have more than 3000 dives and more than 300 diving students.

I can Teach in English , French and Italian and I am in the process of learning Spanish .

From 2010 - 2015 I worked as a Personal Trainer and Life Coach in London .

I am also a Yogin and Freediver planning to do an Instructor Course at a convenient time 

Thanks for your attention . 

Would love to hear from you 

You can contact me at

Please sign in to view this text

I just created a FB page to highlight the video work I made

https://www.facebook.com/divingwithroberto/

Kind Regards

Roberto D'Ugo Pardi