Captain

Brazilian, 51 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

I have been working as a captain in the private sector for several years competing in big game tournaments. These tournaments include the Bahama Billfish Championship, Cape May MidAtlantic, Ocean City MidAtlantic Tuna, Ocean City White Marlin, Bacardi Rum, etc. In addition, I have traveled extensively with extended stays in Cabo, Los Suenos (and the trip to and from through the Panama Canal), St. Thomas, the British Virgin Islands, the Windward and Leeward Islands of the Caribbean, and the Abacos. Currently, I maintain a New Jersey and a Florida residence. Through continued education, I have added a 200 ton endorsement and a S.T.C.W endorsement to my original 100 ton Masters License.

I have been working as a captain in the private sector for several years competing in big game tournaments. These tournaments include the Bahama Billfish Championship, Cape May MidAtlantic, Ocean City MidAtlantic Tuna, Ocean City White Marlin, Bacardi Rum, etc. In addition, I have traveled extensively with extended stays in Cabo, Los Suenos (and the trip to and from through the Panama Canal), St. Thomas, the British Virgin Islands, the Windward and Leeward Islands of the Caribbean, and the Abacos. Currently, I maintain a New Jersey and a Florida residence. Through continued education, I have added a 200 ton endorsement and a S.T.C.W endorsement to my original 100 ton Masters License.

Please sign in to view this text