OWSI highly reliable USA Passport available now!

English speaking New York City based fully insured and renewed OWSI; flexible to your needs. You will find me to be enthusiastic, patient, reliable, organized and thorough in my approach to everything. I am detail oriented and quickly analyze & correct the weaknesses in a student’s approach; at the same time I see student strengths and share them as well. I want to teach and lead dives, and I fully realize lifting tanks and cleaning up is part of the fun. I will also utilize my considerable Fortune 500 background in business, and best practices TQM skills where ever they fit into your business. I maintain a customer first attitude. I have some German and Spanish language skills.

At this point in my life I want nothing more than to teach scuba as much as I can. I am very much a by the book instructor. Teaching scuba in NYC means you have to meet and exceed the highest expectations; NYC as we know is the most competitive market in the world.

Non-smoker

No tattoos

No criminal record

Clean-cut

Own equipment

500+ recreational dives North Atlantic wrecks, California, Caribbean, Mexico, & SE Asia.

PADI Open Water Diver 1991

PADI Divemaster 1995

PADI Instructor 2014

150 OW referrals

15 OW & AOW certifcations

10-15 DSDs & Reactivates

Industry reference available

Online reviews available: Check 

Please sign in to view this text
  then search my first name Thorner and Thorton.

Experience operating large ships 250 tons, sail boats and smaller motor boats

Driver's license, can operate manual transmission, and large vans

Credit score 820

Attended Columbia University graduate school Public Health

USA passport

Healthy, smart, great smile and excellent presentation, responsible, dependable and passionate about diving

I run 30-40 km per week and I make an excellent presentation

I love diving and it shows

Best Regards,

Thorner

PADI OWSI #92107

Please sign in to view this text