CaptainSole EngineerMate/Engineer

American, 51 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

I am a professional and extremely responsible mariner with an easy to enjoy, relaxed personality and many years of maritime experience. Extensive engineering background with extremely detailed and competent ability to correctly diagnose and repair a large variety of equipment and systems. Detailed accountant, positive motivational manager and impressive boat handling skills both small and large veseels. Great references upon request.

My career objective is to be an ever learning and ever improving asset to my employer (captain or yahct owner) and this industry. I endeavor to set myself above his/her expectations and assure my employer that I am the best person available for the position. I enjoy this industry and am a consummate but pleasant workaholic. I am completely committed to performing well. I am, however always listening to others to continuously learn and improve. I am a relaxed and competent professional who brings many well developed talents to the table. I am loyal and honest and have a very pleasant and affable demeanor. I look forward to your questions or concerns regarding my qualifications and background towards your organization's needs PS, if you are a captain, you will be hard pressed to find a more supportive and helpful mate. It's my favorite position onboard!

Please sign in to view this text