Chief Stew2nd Stew

Puerto Rican, 40 y/o

Experience: 10+ years

I am Lorena H.Deem Of #10 Orchid St.Superville Subd.sucat paranaque,Applying to your good company For any Job Opening Im A Bachellor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant mngt.Graduated at the Lyceum of the Philippines.I have Several working Experienced in relations in serving food& beverages,I started working since college,I worked my own way through college.I’ve been into Diff.Work before.my being working students developed in me as a workerAnd some office work experiemced.after graduating in college I’ve been into Different Hotels Like The Mla Peninsula Hotel,as lobby waitress.and in the New world Renaissance hotel as a Bartender,and been also into fine dinning Rest..angd got the chance to work Internationally on a Passenger Cruise Lines as a Buffet Waitress?Stewardess and a Room Stewardess in a Privately Own Yatch.Im a Multi tasking person and willing to learn and develop my working skills,and I can easily adopt to many things.. I hope to continue my work in this field through my application to your good company.through thisletter I would like to express my intentions of Applying I hope that you consider me as one of the Applicants,and to be w/ you soon for an interview Enclosed here is my resume to give you more Detailed about my Qualifications Thank you very much!

:my objective is To find position that fits my Qualification and to obtain a

Job that would provide me with a good career growth opportunities. New skills and greater experience.

Please sign in to view this text