Male MSDT & Boat Skipper for 2018

Hello all and greetings!

My name is Yannis, 27 years old, half English, half Greek, fluent in both those languages, a proficient Spanish speaker, as well as knowing basic German, Italian and French. I am an active status PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, fully renewed and insured for 2018, with own set of equipment. Additionally, I have a Category B Boat Skipper licence and have experience of operating and driving rubber inflatable boats, as well as semi-rigid inflatable boats, with single screw inboard and outboard engines. Having been around dive centres for the past 8 years I am also very familiar and comfortable with all tasks associated with them, from repairing and servicing equipment, to compressor duty, including reception work, sales and marketing, handling bookings and liaising with guests.

I have been a diver since 2009 and an Instructor since 2016, with diving experience around the world in many different conditions and environments. I have taught a wide variety of diving, ranging from introductory dives with novices of all age, ability and background, Open Water to Divemaster courses, training interns, as well as many specialties, of which I am a Specialty Instructor in the following:

AWARE Coral Reef Conservation, Deep, Digital Underwater Photography, Drift, Emergency O2 Provider, Enriched Air, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck and Project AWARE.  

Seeking a position anywhere in the world, and looking for an opportunity to continue gaining more valuable experience, whether it be boat driving, teaching courses, general maintenance, and all that can be expected to happen behind the scenes at dive centres, as I am not shy of working and like being very hands on. I am flexible and willing to do an Instructor crossover, if needed, and also considering on advancing even further and pursuing the status of Staff Instructor, as I really enjoy the teaching aspect of diving, and have previous experience of assisting an IDC, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I am available to begin work in April 2018, and I believe I would be a great asset to any dive operation as I am hardworking, professional and presentable with a fun, friendly and approachable attitude. I have a high level customer care ethic and great communication skills record, always with an attention to detail. If interested, or if you require any additional information, feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to send you my full CV and cover letter.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards and safe diving,

Yannis.

Email: 

Please sign in to view this text

WhatsApp: +447957423631